The Italian and Dutch IBS regions organise COSTNET Networking Biostatistics meeting and training school!
Milano, 12-13 April 2018
Networking Biostatistics is a short international COSTNET conference organized by Italian and Dutch IBS regions to promote networks among IBS regions, networks among biostatisticians, early career researchers and PhD students, and collaboration among biomedical researchers and biostatisticians in general, looking for network procedures and statistical methods for a real contribution in modelling modern biomedical data. The main challenge of this European Cooperation for Statistics of Network Data Science (COSTNET) conference is “to create a broad community which includes researchers across the whole of Europe and at every stage in their scientific career and to facilitate contact with stakeholders”.
The conference includes five parts:
1. Invited speakers session: speakers invited from COSTNET belonging two IBS regions (italian-dutch) on advanced methods for biomedical data.
2. Short posters presentation: poster contributions will be introduced with a 5 minutes flash presentation.
3. Posters session with awards.
4. Round table with spontaneous contributions on “Networking modern biomedical researchers and biostatisticians: from big Data to Big information”
5. Two short courses on network modelling.
The Conference held in Vita-Salute San Raffaele University in Milan which is one of the most important University Hospitals in Italy and one of the leading research and medical centers in Italy and Europe.